Find best lego sets, Lego reviews, brick set reviews and price, launch date

Hot Topics

posttop

Featured post

Review of 71024 Disney Collectible Minifigures Series 2

Hi it has been a very long time since my last review. Let's don't wait any longer and go into it. Disney Collectible Minifigures S...

Wednesday 2 May 2018

Review of D-Arts Zero Type 2.

Hello everyone, I'm very excited that I finally own a SHFiguarts. Then I took lots of pictures of him and here we are, a pictorial review of my favorite childhood character, Zero.


 This is the box art of Zero type 2 D-Arts version.
 The side of the box featuring him with very nice pose.
 Box opening. We get three faces, three Z-Sabres and a few hands.
 Below are pictures of him posing, enjoy the pictures!






 There is a sword holder for the hilt of his sabre!











These are the detachable parts. I love this figure so much and I'm lucky enough to have the chance to own him. Hope you liked this simple and fun review.

Like my page for more reviews!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad